Atlanta Twin Shootout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Hey all

Did anyone shoot video of the Shootout this year? How about pics?

Thanks, Nitro Nub

Nub,

You Scared all the camera people away. I think you did an awesome job driving that twin. You can sure put that rigger where you want it. And she ran flawless. It was some of the best heat racing ive seen. Plus you had to race the old fart boat company :lol: which is not easy to beat that man. See ya soon Nub And Good Job...................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

Nub,

You Scared all the camera people away. I think you did an awesome job driving that twin. You can sure put that rigger where you want it. And she ran flawless. It was some of the best heat racing ive seen. Plus you had to race the old fart boat company :lol: which is not easy to beat that man. See ya soon Nub And Good Job...................................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS
Hey Bob

Thanks for your kind words.

Nub

Nub,

Hey Bob

Thanks for your kind words.

Nub
Hey Nub, check with Doug from Me Time Productions, and see if they will have a DVD for the Atlanta race. Me Time Productions has contact info in the Manufacturers/Distributors For Sale section. Hope all is well in FL. Richard D

Back