Atlanta Spring Nats Twin Hydro Champion

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julianconde

Congrats to Mr Roadrunner Ralph Almirola. Atlanta's Twin Nitro Hydro Champion.

BEEP BEEP

Team Roadrunner was able to get THE BOSS a Nice Win!!!!!! Thanks for all those that helped with Pitting the Calling... Ralph Hit the Start and Motored Away!!!!!!

Congrats Ralph and thank you for the many years of quality RoadRunner boats.

Tim K

Way to go Ralphyboy!!!
Mark, Ralph tells me he has a Grandson on the way & he has won the Atlanta Nitro Twin Shootout!! He is on track to have a Great Year!!!!!! Wish you guys could have been there......p.s He also Won the GAS TWIN Class TOO!!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Ralph. You checked out on the start and took control of the race from the get go. "You the Man".

Team Roadrunner was able to get THE BOSS a Nice Win!!!!!! Thanks for all those that helped with Pitting the Calling... Ralph Hit the Start and Motored Away!!!!!!

Agreed.............."THE BOSS"...... A MUCH DESERVED.... and EARNED WIN!!! :D :D :D

Thanks everybody and to THE ATLANTA MODEL BOATERS who put on this awesome race every year. I also need to thank my buddy Joe Warren for picking up my slack as I was coming down with some flu bug and he wrenched on two twins (mine and his) which isn't easy to do. That's what makes the boating community so special.

Congrats to Ralph for his win! This is a tough trophy to take home... We have been holding the Twin Shootout for 8 consecutive years now, and so far... 8 different winners!

Who will be the first to make it 2 wins in ATL??? :)

Thanks again to everyone that supported this event. We tried our best to make everyone feel welcomed and keep the race moving along at a reasonable pace. Mother Nature cooperated for the most part (a little less wind on Sunday would have been nice), but all in all I think everyone had a good time and enjoyed the competition and camaraderie.

Thanks,

Lamar

Food for thought..... Ralph Built Every Twin Kit that entered.... Except Marks (SST) And Keiths..... (SG) .....Got to Love those TWINS......

Last edited by a moderator:
Much Thanks to Ralph "The Boss" Almirola for all the great boats and Joe "War Marine" Warren for Keeping us ALL Running!!!

ITS Been A GREAT Ride......!!!!!

The "Cannabil" and I Thank you Both!!!!

Back