ATLANTA RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr gary turner

Just got home from the Atlanta race. The ATLANTA MODEL BOATERS did a great job. Started on time and everything was excellent. 4 rounds and we were and back in Birmingham by 5:30 unloading the trailer. There was great racing, nitro, gas and even electric. Thanks for the outstanding job. Doc

Thanks for the kind words Doc! Glad you guys could make it...

Did you have room in the trailer for all the wood you took home? :)

Lamar

Lamar it was a great race. That Atlanta club did a great job. Hope to see you guys in Huntsville with "Julian Conde" as the CD. That will be great race with Julian.

Lamar, Norman & crew,

Thank you for hosting another fantastic Spring Nationals. The atmosphere and comraderie was great. Good racing amongst all those competing. Congrats to Ralph on winning the Twin Shootout. Hope to see you all again next year.

Bryan Roach

Knoxville- Bermuda

Thanks Jose! We appreciate the kind words...

Did you say Julian was going to be on the CD stand in Huntsville? Oh man - that should be worth the price of admission! :) Just kidding... I'm sure he will do a great job.

Back in the late 80's / early 90's we races a LOT over in Huntsville. They have a great facility! Watched lightening strike the antenna on the mountain multiple times.

Thanks,

Lamar

Bryan,

Thanks man, we appreciate the support.

You gave it your all in the Twin Shootout making for an exciting finale! You were putting that Twin close to the pins my friend! Ralph had a great start and his lead was just too much to overcome.

Let's do it all again in 2013!

Thanks,

Lamar

We are going to build Roach a new Roadrunner next year. He will be back.

Bryan,

Thanks man, we appreciate the support.

You gave it your all in the Twin Shootout making for an exciting finale! You were putting that Twin close to the pins my friend! Ralph had a great start and his lead was just too much to overcome.

Let's do it all again in 2013!

Thanks,

Lamar
lamar we need to do a unlimited class for next years spring nats run what you brung to the race what do you think ??

thats right ill be CD on that race..

Thanks Jose! We appreciate the kind words...

Did you say Julian was going to be on the CD stand in Huntsville? Oh man - that should be worth the price of admission! :) Just kidding... I'm sure he will do a great job.

Back in the late 80's / early 90's we races a LOT over in Huntsville. They have a great facility! Watched lightening strike the antenna on the mountain multiple times.

Thanks,

Lamar
You should have been there in the mid 60s when they were test firing Saturn 5s. Ask Doc and Bullard.

Not to say that when Dad Don test fired his rocket I almost had the rectum rocket. It was all fun.

See you at the next race.

Jose

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back