Atlanta Model Boaters

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigged

IMPBA District 13. Catering to Gas, Nitro and Electric boats.

The Atlanta Model Boaters have been in existence since 1971. For over 20 years now we have been located in Southwest Atlanta, just off of I-285 on Naturally Fresh Blvd. Hosts of the 2003 IMPBA Gas Nationals, the anual Atlanta Spring Nationals, and now the Atlanta Gas Championships.

Directions:

On SW corner of I-285, take Exit #62 to South Fulton Parkway.

The first exit is Buffington Road. Turn left at the end of the ramp, then take the first right (Naturally Fresh Boulevard).

Pond is on the left.

Photo of the race site

view_from_above.jpg

http://www.atlantamodelboaters.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to be living in Macon, GA for a while starting next week. Maybe I'll drag some of my junk with me. Need all the practice I can get for the Spring Nats. :huh:

How often do you guys run and on what day(s)/time(s).

-Buck-

Looks like I'm going to be living in Macon, GA for a while starting next week. Maybe I'll drag some of my junk with me. Need all the practice I can get for the Spring Nats. :huh:
How often do you guys run and on what day(s)/time(s).

-Buck-

Buck...there is usually always a group out at the pond every sunday... from around 10-11am til 7-8pm. Bout an hour & 1/2 drive up from Macon (im about the same distance, but north of the pond).

I guess I got to GA just in time! It looks like it is going to be excellent model boating weather this weekend. Is there going to be people at the pond this Sunday?

Regards,

-Buck-

Buck

I would Lose a LOT of Money to bet AGAINST it!!!! Be warned............IT will be MASS Petrol!!!

No Racing FUEL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I guess I got to GA just in time! It looks like it is going to be excellent model boating weather this weekend. Is there going to be people at the pond this Sunday?
Regards,

-Buck-
Yes sir, come on out!!!

I normally get there around 10 am and leave when the sun sets.

Doug

No worries there Big Chuck, I can get along with petrol burners.......as long as they are nitro friendly. ;)

-Buck-

Latest posts

Back