*** ATL SPRING NATS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamar_Huff

Hey Gang,

Wendy will be running the heat sheets this Friday April 6th, 2007. If you have any questions, changes, etc... please contact Wendy DIRECTLY by April 5th, 2007. Once the heat sheets have been run there will be NO CHANGES...

Please contact Wendy directly. Her contact information can be found on the race flyer.

Please do not call or E-mail me as I have NO CONTROL over the entries.

Please do not respond here as Wendy does not check the message boards.

See you all in 19 days!!!

Thanks,

Lamar

Hey Gang,
Wendy will be running the heat sheets this Friday April 6th, 2007. If you have any questions, changes, etc... please contact Wendy DIRECTLY by April 5th, 2007. Once the heat sheets have been run there will be NO CHANGES...

Please contact Wendy directly. Her contact information can be found on the race flyer.

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar:

April 5th or 15th?

Rick

Hey Gang,

Thanks,

Lamar

Lamar:

April 5th or 15th?

Rick
Day after tomorrow Rick.

Yes, April 5th...

Wendy works in the tax business and her busy season is upon us.

She wants to knock all this out ASAP.

Lamar

Latest posts

Back