• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ARTR Dumas Atlas 10th scale hull Different Paint

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KC Andres

Hey guys I am getting rid of a hull that has been sitting around my shop for a few years. I have never ran the hull or seen it run, I got it years ago with the intention of repainting it as the Atlas as it was suppose to be and getting it running, however too many other projects to work on. It is a 10th scale hull 36 inches in length. It comes with quite a bit ill list it here:

Hull (white paint job with a couple seattle cellular stickers on it) (Hull also was modified with a tube that covers the tune pipe, pretty cool setup)

Strut

Drive line

Rudder

Prop ( I think its an octura prop)

Tune pipe

Fuel tank

K&B Carb

K&B 7.5 Nitro Motor

2 Servos

Battery pack

As sits it has everything to be ready to run other than receiver and radio, however I haven't the slightest clue what works and what doesn't that is why I am selling it so cheap. Its actually a really cool boat that could fairly easily be brought back to a scale Atlas looking boat. Fun project I wish I had a little more time for it.

Asking $165 free shipping

IMG_6260.JPG

IMG_6264.JPG

IMG_6266.JPG

IMG_6259.JPG

IMG_6261.JPG

IMG_6265.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back