• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arm for a MAC 45 carb

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Gadoury

I'm looking for an aftermarket carburator arm for a MAC 45.

It's the second one I break and I want something a little stronger.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks for the help!!!

Eric Gadoury

I was not aware of any throttle arm problems with any of the Macs and I have been running all 4 sizes for quite sometime never having broken any.

How are they getting broken? Inquiring minds wwant to know!!!

RaceCraftBearings said:
I was not aware of any throttle arm problems with any of the Macs and I have been running all 4 sizes for quite sometime never having broken any.
How are they getting broken? Inquiring minds wwant to know!!!

112917[/snapback]

Hey Ron you must be one of the lucky ones. Even Andy told me he's complained to CMB about those arms for years & they still turn out the same POS. It breaks off clean right where the arm meets the rounded part that slides over carb barrel stud. That same stock throttle arm cost Phil a US-1 last year. I've broken at least 7 or 8 over the last couple seasons before I switched to Preston's super duty arms, have not lost one since! :) .

Both of them broke the same way.

It's almost like if you took a saw and cut the arm off the round part.

I would take a picture but I was kinda of mad when it hapened and it is now fish food <_<

Anyway Preston's arm look better and they should last longer.

Thanks for the help!!!

Eric

Back