Are Craig Chenco and Rodney Guerrero alive ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HendricX

Are Craig Chenco and Rodney Guerrero alive ?

Cause both seem not to bother to reply to questions about A-engine parts from users from foreign countries.

Same behavior as the European distributor Paul Firmin ... maybe there is a kind of customer-dislike-poison in those engines ? ;)

I've send both a mail via this forum ... and later by 'normal' mail.

Anybody know these fellows ?

Rodney is good people.......like many...... he has a family and a real life. Spring Soccer season is in full swing :)

I'm thinking the same probably applies for Craig.

I believe that they would probably reference you back to Paul for your region anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen Craig posting in here in quite a while. Maybe he's busy with his band Eat My Shorts. Seriously, that really is the name of their band.

I'm here and alive, but I didn't receive anything regarding A-parts through International Waters, however, for about a week my message box was "FULL".........any how, I haven't sold PIP parts for about 3 years.

As my pals said above, boating is something long gone in my life, kids, kids, kids........them before me so sorry I can't help you out!

Thanks for replying Rodney ... I've got Mail from Craig too.

I've put some pictures of what I have .. and what I'm looking for in my ALBUM

Thanks to IanW to point me in the direction of another European dealer.

Craig did send me a possible 2nd-hand option , I'll try that too.

Thanks to all.

Latest posts

Back