Aquacraft Motley Crew

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jay is right, Thanks J for all your help with the project.

I also have to thank

Dunny

Brian Buaas

Michael Ball

AquaCraft and our great customers for making it possible.

The inspiration for the boat is the Skater 368 its based on. I really was not interested in designing around "another" P1 style hull (YUK).. BUT rather the Muscle Car of off shore racing, a P2.

I have had my just short of 50mph on the stock electronics with just a prop change and some hardware tweaking. My hopes for the boat are to help open up more spec racing across the country.

Anyway..

ROCK AND ROLL!

Grim

So what is the "hot prop" for this boat Mike? Thanks

Eric Canto

Jay is right, Thanks J for all your help with the project.

I also have to thank

Dunny

Brian Buaas

Michael Ball

AquaCraft and our great customers for making it possible.

The inspiration for the boat is the Skater 368 its based on. I really was not interested in designing around "another" P1 style hull (YUK).. BUT rather the Muscle Car of off shore racing, a P2.

I have had my just short of 50mph on the stock electronics with just a prop change and some hardware tweaking. My hopes for the boat are to help open up more spec racing across the country.

Anyway..

ROCK AND ROLL!

Grim

So what is the "hot prop" for this boat Mike? Thanks

Eric Canto
Eric, did you get my PM on the plugs?

I tried several props on my MC, and the fastest was an Octura m445. Note that this prop is a lot faster than the stock prop but it does load the motor more, increasing heat. If you run that prop in the summer with high air and water temperatures, limit your run time and check the motor and ESC temps often.

Back