Aquacraft Motley Crew

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice looking boat,,, go team aqua.....let me guess,,,, the name proly came from grim.... :lol: :lol:

go hair metal..... B) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tommy lee have one? :lol:

nice looking boat,,, go team aqua.....let me guess,,,, the name proly came from grim.... :lol: :lol:

go hair metal..... B) hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tommy lee have one? :lol:
I bet he does! About time they came out with a cat!! Now they need to make a nitro cat next!!

are these out yet? i saw on another site a few guys had them. tower still shows july.

Hello All

At our NAMBA District 20 race here in Northern Colorado there is a guy named Adam Dillier

who has one of the Motley Crew Cats......Very Impressive running hull

He won his first race ever with that hull....Check the Race winners here:

http://www.namba20.com/

This hull looks like to me to be at the top of the RTR cats......Very clean and fast running...

I want to thank Aquacraft for helping our sport out by NOT building a bunch of Crap, but

building good running hulls that peak the intrest of beginers and make them feel like

they can compete.....

I remember when I started with My first Nitro boat and looked the Fool until I learned how to make

them run, not so easy and a lot of time and effort and cost......

Keep up the good work you guys at Aquacraft......

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Joe...

Most people realy dont know how hard we try or what makes us loose sleep at night..

Haivng you say nice things and having Adam getting a GREAT win.. really helps.

Thanks again buddy!

Grimracer

CONGRATS Adam!

hey this is adam dillier i love the boat easy to drive and i just won my second race this last sunday thanks to the club in colorado cuz wyoming does not have any rc boat clubs

and thanks grim for the awsome boat u made i think u really did aquacraft good on this one

Latest posts

Back