Anyone want to trade

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

I need a new crank for a K&B Gold Head 3.5 and Robin wont call me back
tongue.gif

Anybody wanna trade a NEW in the bag 7.5 K&B crank for a 13 mm crank for the 3.5 gold head ????

I have other new in bag 7.5 parts- and could use some bearings for the 3.5 Also ????

Offers / trades/ horse swaps-
wink.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new crank for a K&B Gold Head 3.5 and Robin wont call me back
tongue.gif

Anybody wanna trade a NEW in the bag 7.5 K&B crank for a 13 mm crank for the 3.5 gold head ????

I have other new in bag 7.5 parts- and could use some bearings for the 3.5 Also ????

Offers / trades/ horse swaps-
wink.gif

Andy
I have a 3.5 stock crank... The gold is prob. cut... but its yours if you need it..... you gotta stop leaning that motor to get as fast as me though ;) Seriously the bearings and all are in good shape... Let me know... I'm head'in towards the UPS in the morning..

andy, the parts headed out usps priority this morning ;) .
Thanks Robin , much appreciated.
cool.gif

Andy - I'm thinking this one was self inflicted , I had a brain fart and hit it with the 24v starter with the plug in and loaded up with after run oil I failed to blow out
rolleyes.gif

Doooohhh
ohmy.gif

Its a shame cause I was getting ready to test some bottom changes in the apt complex pond. The bottom is what Im gonna beat ya with, not HP.
wink.gif

Sent you a pm.

Eric , I have no clue, but the part number on the bag reads #9163 and is stamped 7.5 on the crank itself.

Bill Britton has first right of refusal at this point.

Andy

andy, if you use the after run procedure we talked about last night, you don't need to blow it out. just put your finger over the carb to get fuel up to the engine & start it up B) .

andy, if you use the after run procedure we talked about last night, you don't need to blow it out. just put your finger over the carb to get fuel up to the engine & start it up B) .
Yeah , if I dont have a bunch of beers, get bored and decide to run the boat- that works too
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks again
wink.gif

Andy

drew, use that same procedure(bored & beer) at the wtc. that way you won't beat me with my parts :p :lol: :lol: . hope you can make it.

drew, use that same procedure(bored & beer) at the wtc. that way you won't beat me with my parts :p :lol: :lol: . hope you can make it.
Wont be any worse than me beating Foley with his backup motor in X-Mono
rolleyes.gif

Working on it my friend, a race thats on my list for sure......

Andy

Latest posts

Back