Bearings for 3.5 k/b

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
6901 2RS ABEC3 Rubber Sealed Deep Groove Ball Bearing 12 x 24 x 6mm - 10 Pcs rear
R4-2RS C3 EMQ Premium Rubber Sealed Ball Bearing 1/4"x5/8"x0.196" R4rs (10 QTY) 671983837701 | eBay front
Remove your and measure them real quick before you order. remove the rubber seals on the rear and one side of the front. Should get you going.
Yeah,,good tip on the deep groove David,I didn't know they existed,,the 6901 is also the rear bearing on inboard Kand B 7.5,,I'l give them a go if the ceramic ones I'm using either fail or wear too quick,,cheers

Thanks John I get my fuel and other stuff from him. Never thought to look, age is catching up to me.
I have been running the heck out of these ebay bearings and they seem to hold up fine. plus you get 10 of each so you can change them more often if you want. No sense paying more for bearings if there the right spec.

If you run a higher abec number bearing, then you may not have to replace them as often...

Hard to can't believe that a .80 cent bearing is of very high quality....

If you run a higher abec number bearing, then you may not have to replace them as often...

Hard to can't believe that a .80 cent bearing is of very high quality....
I am keeping my fingers crossed. Its a K&B so if it goes south I am not that worried about it. But seem to be good bearings for China...

Probably less shock loading on a 3.5,than the same bearing in the 7.5 inboard,although more rpm,,my probs were more to do with nitro eating the bearings from improper/slack after run care,,I love the separate front housing on the 7.5,,so easy to change bearings lol

Thanks guys I appreciate all of the help, Bob Smith had a 13mm crank, housing and bearings. Again thanks...
Cheers Michael,,so you replaced the 12mm crank/hsg ?my old Rossi 3.5 had the 13x24x6mm oddball bearing lol,not as easily available as the 12mm

Yeah Rod it should last a long time. The motor only had about maybe a half gallon run through it, but my son let sit with out an after run cleaning. I also just bought a new rossi 3.5, a linx 21 tunnel,header and pipe at the race in Georgia. Something new to play with. Oh yeah!!!

Oh,nice one,,that should scream lol,,I'm looking at getting my old cat going,and getting a CMB .45 v5 for it

Latest posts

Back