• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone remember who I bought this from?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaddySundown

Gas_Tunnel_0061.JPG

I need to sell this boat and engine together but don't remember what I paid for it. I think it was $350 plus shipping but not sure. The boat was together at one time and someone had taken the hull apart. I do not have the time or the interest anymore to put this together. The engine will accept a zenoha with the exhaust to run through the lower. The person I bought it from had rigged it to run with a tuned pipe out the side of the cowl but don't know how he had did that. He had it mounted on a milk crate with a concrete block in it holding down in the water and had it running. The zenoha is not included. The motor and manuals and brochures on it are there. There are boat layout diagrams radio box, steering ect. included. The radio box, steering cables and some other stuff there too.

I have more pictures just email me and I'll send them. Put gas tunnel pictures in the subject line.

[email protected]

Alan.....

Alan, I dont remember who you bought it from, but I think it was for like a 100 bucks? Ill give you 125 now to recoupe your money plus a little extra... :p

seriously, are you interested in slitting it up? Id be interested in the outboard portion.

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
That's just what you need James is another tunnel. Maybe it was $450. :D

Boat and motor will go together. This is the only way I will sell it.

Alan....

View attachment 5830
I need to sell this boat and engine together but don't remember what I paid for it. I think it was $350 plus shipping but not sure. The boat was together at one time and someone had taken the hull apart. I do not have the time or the interest anymore to put this together. The engine will accept a zenoha with the exhaust to run through the lower. The person I bought it from had rigged it to run with a tuned pipe out the side of the cowl but don't know how he had did that. He had it mounted on a milk crate with a concrete block in it holding down in the water and had it running. The zenoha is not included. The motor and manuals and brochures on it are there. There are boat layout diagrams radio box, steering ect. included. The radio box, steering cables and some other stuff there too.

I have more pictures just email me and I'll send them. Put gas tunnel pictures in the subject line.

[email protected]

Alan.....
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back