anyone know who is doing the hulls for troy?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ww29

i was emailed by someone named fred saying i needed to email proof that i paid for hull.i did that and was told be couple weeks but that was back in january of this year.wanted to know who the guy is.

That was probably Fred Stock. He and Jeff Heimkes were trying to track down who still had outstanding orders with Troy and they were going to try and figure out a way to fill them. I believe Jeff is actually living there taking care of Troy's grandmother. That was last fall not long after Troy passed away. I am not sure what they have done if anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Talked to a couple of guys at the Seafair Chevrolet Cup and when I asked about Troy's molds, I was told it's still up in the air but there might be something in the works in the future. I'm sure when things get worked out with the family, the word will passed to the boating community.

i liked troy and talked to him alot on phone.the thing is i cant put out that much and not get anything from it.i was told by fred troy didnt keep any kind of list of people who ordered boats or record.i dont wanna sound like a bad guy but i cant wait forever on the hull.

Talked to a couple of guys at the Seafair Chevrolet Cup and when I asked about Troy's molds, I was told it's still up in the air but there might be something in the works in the future. I'm sure when things get worked out with the family, the word will passed to the boating community.
That would be awesome if someone would carry on his work!

Im sure the molds are in good hands, I tried to buy some molds from Troy and he said he would never sel them. He was in the RCU circle and someone will carry on hopefully in a timely manner. Id love to have some of his molds he make some sweet stuff........Mike

Im sure the molds are in good hands, I tried to buy some molds from Troy and he said he would never sel them. He was in the RCU circle and someone will carry on hopefully in a timely manner. Id love to have some of his molds he make some sweet stuff........Mike
Look for some news on the future of Troy's hulls comming soon. We are working on a couple of deals.

i understand.im not trying to be a bad guy.someone could have called me or email me what is going on about the hulls.

Back