• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anyone Interested In a PIP 45 ?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

As title says. Never mounted or seen fuel. Complete with header.

I am not successful downloading pics here but email me and I can send them to you.

Has a set of good mounts drilled for it too that goes with it. If you know the pips aka A45 H mark II, they need little or no nitro and are a build quality that is first rate.

Price $300 New price $250 shipped.

curt

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduce your mega pixels on your digital camera and you will be able to load pics on this site. :)

Yes, after you made the suggestion, thank you for that :D , I got the manual out and it does adjust. I set it to normal what ever that is. Have sent one person picsl If anyone else would like them please email me.

It also has a good set of mounts drilled for it that goes too.

curt

Yes, after you made the suggestion, thank you for that :D , I got the manual out and it does adjust. I set it to normal what ever that is. Have sent one person picsl If anyone else would like them please email me.
It also has a good set of mounts drilled for it that goes too.

curt
Offers??

What brand of motor is a PIP 45 ?
maybe he left out the "m"...lol .. pimp .45 that sounds like it is outta the hood..

:D tk
Terry you are quite the s**** A** aren't you . IF you knew nitro engines well you would know the pip line. They are made in the UK and have a reputation for being some of the best made in Europe. I suggest you do some homework on them before spouting your mouth off.

You know I donated a hull to that raffle last yr on this site for the gentleman that was flooded. Until now I have never been the brunt of any remarks toward me in any way. Kind of sad that a moderator would be a part of such childness too. Not everyone thinks that kind of stuff is funny. I am disappointed in you 4 sure.

If you cannot be constructive please refrain from commenting on my posts. If you don't want to do your homework on the pip line I will be glad to send you some info and pics too. Might be good for you to update in the 45 nitro engine area.

Curt

Interesting. We have a guy in our club from Wales, and another from Scotland. I'll ask them about thoses pips, because I have never heard of them. Both those guys I mentioned run CMB motors in their boats.

if memory serves me right,

PIP stands for Performance In Perfection.

Dan.

Dan you are exactly right. The brits make this to run on small % of nitro. It is supposed to perform on 20% as well as other engines do on much higher amounts of nitro.

maybe he left out the "m"...lol .. pimp .45 that sounds like it is outta the hood..

Terry you are quite the s**** A** aren't you . IF you knew nitro engines well you would know the pip line. They are made in the UK and have a reputation for being some of the best made in Europe. I suggest you do some homework on them before spouting your mouth off.

You know I donated a hull to that raffle last yr on this site for the gentleman that was flooded. Until now I have never been the brunt of any remarks toward me in any way. Kind of sad that a moderator would be a part of such childness too. Not everyone thinks that kind of stuff is funny. I am disappointed in you 4 sure.

If you cannot be constructive please refrain from commenting on my posts. If you don't want to do your homework on the pip line I will be glad to send you some info and pics too. Might be good for you to update in the 45 nitro engine area.

Curt
sounds like a little cabin fever! he was just making a joke no harm give the guy a break. it thought was funny

I received a pm from Mike Nowicki here on this site and he has a good supply of parts if anyone would be interested for this engine.

hey folks;

if memory serves (getting older here you know), they are/were made in good old mother russia. there actual name is Averionov. i used to run there 90Hyrdo motor. great motor, no matter what prop youput on it, the thing wanted MORE.

if there 45 is anything like their 90 is, it should be a very good power plant. and built like a tank.

carl

Curt
sounds like a little cabin fever! he was just making a joke no harm give the guy a break. it thought was funny
jeez i was trying to make light of things for larry there..we are friends..like you and i could be .. and btw that is great you donated to mikes raffle thanks for patting yourself on the back.."something i never did" ..have a good one there bud..

tk

Carl would you happen to have any parts for that A90 have a buddy with a twin looking for a extra parts

Thanks Mike

Terry,

I don't dislike you, I dislike what you did. I was afraid that potential buyers may read that and thinking you were a moderator and made fun of it could effect someone's decision to consider it. If it was not on a selling post I would have said nothing. I still don't dislike you, that is a different mind stay from someone's actions. I like what you do for others and your willingness to work to keep this site going. I do like, Terry and have never met you either. This hobby has very few people I dislike.

I hope you will consider my position, I don't expect you to agree with me just consider it.

Curt

Latest posts

Back