anyone going to run

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

James montgomery

Anyone going out tmrw to test and run tmrw going to be nice outside. Let me know so im not looking like a fool and being the only one down there ready to get some boats wet

Lol

Ok thanks marty . Just ready to get some boats wet and test my new on and break in some new p/l . Thanks marty

James

Never a fool testing.... time running boats is always better than sitting around or working

James I'm giving it one more week for the water to warm up like Marty said. Make sure you restrict your water on your new motors to get some heat in them.Just try to keep your boats close to shore and use your fishing pole. I'll have the retrieval boat there next sunday. Good luck with your testing and we'll see you next week.

Rich

Yep I have my waterlines restricted on the water outlet side. Im just going to wait another week have a coupke of props that need workbawait for my new carb for my 12 to come in. Thanks rich for the heads up gess will see u guys next weekend. They changed my hours to 3rd shift so will have to start puting boats in car night befor and come down after work.lol

Thanks guys james

**** should have waited for this afternoon to come out nice now still a bit brezzy but nice not cold as heck as it was this morning . Well seebya guys next weekend .

Today would be a good dayvti run going to rain and be windy tmrw 20 25 mph winds ggod im geting tired of this cold and windy crap cant waitvto move south away frombthis cold

You can still run snowmobiles up here... we got about 8" of snow on Thursday. :( Supposed to get up in the 60's later in the week so the snow will be gone and the ice off the lakes soon. :D

Rich bring that fuel for me would ya see ya guys tmrw. Hey butch maybe u can give me some tips in this new boat I have . Ill just wait until tmrw. My frist yr anniversary is tmrw. See ya guys then.

Ill be down to grab it from one of ya. Think im just going to start going out to my uncles and run in his pound for now on I gess running late on a saterday is against the rules and will be kick according to some people . Be down to grab from ya but probly wont be bring any boats.

James

We always tried to keep it to one day, just to sort of "keep the peace" with the apartments across the street. Im not sure who said something to you, but thats just sort of a common courtesy thing is all. Its the only decent place big enough to run boats here in this town. If we lose it that is going to suck,

Back