• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Anybody interested

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray Sametz

Supporting Member
In a search for Prather push rod seals for Don F, I went to a hobby shop that I had not visited in years. Under a 1/2 inch of dust the Old Timer had some RPM rods. I bought what I could use. Here's what he has left. 2-OPS 3.5 2-OPS 90 2-Rossi 65 1-OS 21RXM 1 marked Nova Rossi 21 (maybe SS) 2- marked N/R 21. They are all new in package. He also had 21 and 40 OPS venturies with needle for you guys that still run exhaust throttles. He also has RPM motor mounts, NIP. He says he might have more rods laying around in back. If anybody is interested, I'll make a list a take a ride down there again. It's 45 min. ride so I'm not making a whole lot of trips. Ray B) B)

I still run the old style picco 67, pre exr. I would be interested in some rods for them.

karl

hey ray i'm interested in the nova rossi 21 and the n/r 21 rods also K&b 3.5 , 7.5 rpm rods

one of each

thanks

norm

Ray, here are some items that I may be interested in.

K&B .82-rod and piston & sleeve

Motor mount for OS 21 RG-M, 4" spacing. Are these RPM mounts similar to the Speedmaster mounts with rubber isolators?

Danny

In a search for Prather push rod seals for Don F, I went to a hobby shop that I had not visited in years. Under a 1/2 inch of dust the Old Timer had some RPM rods. I bought what I could use. Here's what he has left. 2-OPS 3.5 2-OPS 90 2-Rossi 65 1-OS 21RXM 1 marked Nova Rossi 21 (maybe SS) 2- marked N/R 21. They are all new in package. He also had 21 and 40 OPS venturies with needle for you guys that still run exhaust throttles. He also has RPM motor mounts, NIP. He says he might have more rods laying around in back. If anybody is interested, I'll make a list a take a ride down there again. It's 45 min. ride so I'm not making a whole lot of trips. Ray B) B)
I have been looking for a RPM rod to fit a Picco 67 exr bluehead. That would be great if you find one of those. Thanks

Hi Joe, Mine are pre EXR with both one and two piece cases but they use the same rod. This would be good if they fit . Let me know how many & $.

Karl

Back