Any one here from Wisconsin?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydroguy8234

Hey just looking to see if any one on the site is from my area. Would like to share info on good places to run boats etc.

Hey just looking to see if any one on the site is from my area. Would like to share info on good places to run boats etc.
I'm from WI but I drive alone :-[ . Hoping to meet some people and start racing this year though. I believe the closest locations to me are Elkhorn and Hartford?

What part of WI are you in?

WWW and the Badgers are south in Elkhorn and Kenosha.

Mike Z. and the Clearwater guys are up north..

We would all love to have a new member..

Charley

I live in Appleton, about 20 miles from Green Bay. You know... home of the Green Bay Packers. Well let's not even go there. As for boat clubs I'm not sure if thats what I'm looking for. There is one in Oshkosh (about 30 miles from my home) but I don't think they want me to join. I talked to the president about getting a membership application and he never sent it. I think I scared him away when I said that I diden't really want to race, that I was just looking for a place to have fun! Oh well! I guess I can't share my radar gun with them! ;D

What I'm really looking for is your favorite spot to run your boats. I plan to travel alittle this summer and would like to try something new. I mostly ran at Memorial park last summer but my boat was pretty small and slow. My new boats are going to be too big and fast for their little pond. I have gone to the river a few times but it's alittle nerve racking with the curent and traffic.

Hydroguy

The Oshkosh club is going to get a ear full of S#@t from me thats for sure. > :(

Oshkosh gang, if you are reading this get ready for a speech as new guys are the life blood of this hobby and weather they are racing or not has little to do with it.

Hydroguy...sssshhhhh...Im just being a poop head and giving my frends in oshkosh some crap.....Those guys are lots of fun and have a nice pond. Dont give up.. ;D

There is lots of boating fun here in WI so grab a beer and some string cheese and lets go boating.

Email or call if you have any questions.

Grim

There is lots of boating fun here in WI so grab a beer and some string cheese and lets go boating.

Grim
Now Now Mike..... you know eating string cheese while driving your boat is dangerous!!! ;D

Thanks Grim... I will have to give them another shot. Maby it got lost in the mail. Where in Wis. are you from? Any good ponds in your neck of the woods?

HG

I live in Eau Claire Wi and we have a Killer Pond 5 miles from my house. Our club will be having a dist race June 7th and you are welcome to come. We also have a grill out at my house the night before and you are welcome to come to that also. Heck as far as that goes all i waters guys are welcome.. We have lots of room (kind of) and i have a kitchen for a grill (this sucker is huge).. We will eat lots of food and do tons of bench racing.. What good is a boat party without any bench racing!

Club pictures can be found on www.impba4.com Go to the club links in the upper right hand corner and look for the Clear Water Club.

Welcome abord

Grim ;D

You better watch what you say! I just might take you up on that offer! GRIM'S COOKING JOHNSONVILLE BRATS!!!!! You don't mind if I bring a few friends along do you? Thanks for the info.

Wisconsin Cheese + Wisconsin Beer + Johnsonville Brats =
fart.gif

lets see:

Boat registration: $14

Gas to eau claire: $42

Beer and brats with the buddies at mikes place Priceless! :D

hey hydroguy i have family up there we come up in the summer time....maby we could get together and race....we have a small cottage on a big lake

matt

Altimat, how 'bout the cat in the picture. I would like to build a gas cat, but no plans.. Just crackerbox plans.

PARTY

PARTY

PARTY

Dont make me pull the 10' Fralick hydro off the garage ceiling at the party!! I can get down right stupid with that boat in the yard..

BTW..im not kidding when I say you are all invited. If nothing else we will set up the cam and all can stop in.. Again I doubt the smell cam will be working and so the Brat smell will be all mine...hahaha ;D

Grim

Dont make me pull the 10' Fralick hydro off the garage ceiling at the party!! I can get down right stupid with that boat in the yard..

Thanks alot!... I'm going to loose sleep with that visual in my mind! :eek:

On a serious note... are there venders at these races selling boat stuff? I need to know If I should bring my check book! :D

Back