Any McIntire new?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myrcbud

I ordered an 88-87 Bud cowl about a little over a year ago :( I was wondering if anybody got anything from him recently?

A friend ordered a boat a long time ago, after over a year and tons of bs he asked for a refund and was told he was broke but would build his boat soo as he could. Its a shame maybe Troy should just sell us the molds so we can make boats..............

Anybody know a source for an 88 Bud cowl and an 88-89 pringles cowl? <_< Or am I just completely out of luck? :( :( :(

Anybody know a source for an 88 Bud cowl and an 88-89 pringles cowl? <_< Or am I just completely out of luck? :( :( :(
Have you tried Dick Caspari @ Thunderboat Reproductions? He's no speed demon either getting stuff out but it's a source if you get desperate enough. :blink:

Tell Dick the sooner he gets you a cowl the more you'll pay. If he quotes you $75 for a cowl next week tell him yeah, but you'll deduct $1 a day for everyday after you have to wait. By the end of the year you'd have a free cowl and $120....... :lol: :lol:

I will be back in the shop next week. More Mom and medical stuff to deal with.

I find it strange that after leaving my email and phone number on here that no one calls or writes, only gets in here and complains. I am getting my Mom a caregiver so I can get back to my stuff so I will be back at it next week when that starts. I am sorry to all of you I am in this predicament but I am doing my best.

And no I will NEVER sell my molds. Some of you need to be a little understanding I am dancing as fast as I can. and if the field was reversed I would sure understand from my end.

So contimue to bash away it won't change the situation it will just make me more tired and depressed from whats going on than I already am. I don't like missing real and little races and being a 24 hour a day nurse one bit.

And yes as stated in an above post I am broke. If I cold refund I would, but when Medicade takes over they leave you with vitually nothing but enough to buy food.

I will get caught up I promise and now that my Mom is getting a caregiver it should be fairly soon,. Troy

PS and yes orders have been slowly coming out. I am sorry but all you read on this site is a bitching slamfest never anything positve or anyone telling you they got stuff. T

Last edited by a moderator:
Why dont we all beat him why he,s down. Or stone him, dont you all know that family comes first no matter what, and to try to publicly humilitate him about money , You all should be ashamed of your selfs, this forum is about boats,parts,engines,props,pipes,noise,ponds, its to help people getting into the sport and keeping them , with post like those how do you expect newcomers to want to deal with people like yourselfs. Kinda scary. I waited two years for a boat from thunderboat but it was worth the wait, you dont see me bashing chuck

Family comes first. Life is to short , we all have problems from time to time.

Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be back in the shop next week. More Mom and medical stuff to deal with.

I find it strange that after leaving my email and phone number on here that no one calls or writes, only gets in here and complains. I am getting my Mom a caregiver so I can get back to my stuff so I will be back at it next week when that starts. I am sorry to all of you I am in this predicament but I am doing my best.

And no I will NEVER sell my molds. Some of you need to be a little understanding I am dancing as fast as I can. and if the field was reversed I would sure understand from my end.

So contimue to bash away it won't change the situation it will just make me more tired and depressed from whats going on than I already am. I don't like missing real and little races and being a 24 hour a day nurse one bit.

And yes as stated in an above post I am broke. If I cold refund I would, but when Medicade takes over they leave you with vitually nothing but enough to buy food.

I will get caught up I promise and now that my Mom is getting a caregiver it should be fairly soon,. Troy

PS and yes orders have been slowly coming out. I am sorry but all you read on this site is a bitching slamfest never anything positve or anyone telling you they got stuff. T
HEY TROY THANKS FOR THE UPDATE :D I will just send you a reminder once in a while. I tend to forget things to do also.

PHIL T

Hi Troy,

Sorry to hear about your mon, I hope things works out O.K. for you, GOOD LUCK......Teddy D.

Guys.....I received the Bardahl hull that I ordered from Troy a month ago. It took about 6 months for delivery. Thats not too bad.....But, I can tell you one thing....the workmanship is great and worth the wait. In a perfect world, the results (wait) would be better......Check out pics in my gallery......

Guys.....I received the Bardahl hull that I ordered from Troy a month ago. It took about 6 months for delivery. Thats not too bad.....But, I can tell you one thing....the workmanship is great and worth the wait. In a perfect world, the results (wait) would be better......Check out pics in my gallery......
Glad to see you got your boat Duck,looks like Troy has been working at getting caught up. good pics

Back