Any gassers running that new CMB gas motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
H

hugh hargett

It looks wicked:b_180_0_16777215_0_stories_issues_Issue20_CMB35_CMB%2035%20with%20pipe.jpg

Whats up with it?

cost: 2g's large :eek:

Last edited:
ya for that kind of money id buy a qd,and being cmb,s parts are all high i would not want to see the bill on a new topend.

I see solid state ignition. I have a conversion kit to try on my gas tunnel eventually.

Thank you Stuart, ill keep in touch. Please let us know how the test go.

Hugh

Stu, have you ran the motor yourself? How is it?
Hugh,

No, these motors should be here in three to four weeks. I have two people that will be doing the initial tests on them.

Stu
The only thing Stu runs with gasoline either cuts his grass or gets him to and from the boat races. :lol:

Thank you Stuart, ill keep in touch. Please let us know how the test go.

Hugh

This is a response from Mauro at CMB about the new motor: Only 3 people are using the engine, we did 3 race and won all of them, 2 in Germany and one

in Italy, all of were international with all the best engines racing.

Stu

Hi Stu,
Just a short quiss, witch race did they win, was it a FSR-V race or? Spoke to Ian before and he did say that the initial test the Engine had some problems out the turn, lack of torque(low rev) but was reving +20500 at the end of the straight. :) They have some issue about the egnition, they might go for two diffrent versions. Elec and mag egnition. As a QDP user I have not yet encounter a stronger gas Engine then the QDP. Good luck to the CMB crew on there new Engine, hope it Will work out fine! The 35cc Engines time is over, they are out powered by the new 29cc Engines. The future is in the 27cc Engine class, in Europé anyway!

PS As far as I know there was no QDP Engines in the FSR-V race, or??????

Rille

Back