Any Dragon Sightings?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What planet were you two guys on???? Or maybe ya'll were hanging out with the atwells that might 'splain it......do you remember this one?post-4982-0-95193400-1416367520_thumb~2.jpg

I talked to drew, kris - 700+ photos, no video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kris--As you know I'm building a SwitzerCraft Baby Bullet from Germany and for racing they have a formula for the utility boats that somewhat duplicates what might be a scale like speed. Its called the yardstick Index. Yardstick index= specific engine speed(kV-value) x battery voltage (volts) x propeller diameter (mm) x propeller pitch (slope factor) . My question is about slope factor of my 42x55 ABC props. What would be their value? The maximum yardstick number is 1,370,000 for the class. I might have to use a different motor from the UL1 2030 kV or a smaller prop etc. All the information on this subject is available on the 152 vo web site at start > The 152vo racing class> The class rules > yardstick and setups. I'd be appreciative for your input as to what setup I should use (I'll probably try the lawless conversion lower unit or a OES. Thanks for your help--Anyone else on this forum--I'd appreciate input also. Ray Hamby

Latest posts

Back