• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any big block Twins for sale?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike how many twins have you bought turn key for $2000? Move along if you cannot afford to run the class.
I had been Sold my seven Turn Key Nitro Twin riggers with motors average $1800 to $2500 so I decided “ retired for Twin rigger last one year ago I spend Brand new Twin rigger and motors cost $3000 to 4000. I know that Customer cant afford used twin $2000.00 without motors so they want to ready to run “Turn Key” afford less $2800 shipped that’s why. Anyway I see notice only any new Nitro engines go increase price $$$ this year and nitro fuel barrel start rise price $$$$ from china that’s crazy!!!!

Last edited:
Allan, What are you talking about? You want to buy or you selling? Twin racing is very expensive if you going to throw in all 4/5 heats & Race Wide Open.

Back