Any 21 tunnels for sale??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
derrick, have you thought about the vs1 from aquacraft? wof center section, should be easy to mod for fe. no open hull the try to seal back up, should you have to cut it........ i've got 2 villains, more than happy with them.

Might try placing a wanted add in the for sale section here..My have better response?

Was just thinking, terry "TERMINATOR" here on the board has/had a couple aquacraft top speed 2's he was thinking about selling--If he dont chime in here ill pass the word on to him for ya..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a 28" JD WOF that has only been primed. If you are intrested let me know.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in one of your Leecraft Tunnels if you still have one, send multiple pics to James at "[email protected]" please. Want to see with cowl off and bottom if possible. Thanks, JB
If you're still looking for a LeeCraft .21 tunnel hull, let me know. I have a VERY unique LeeCraft XT-120 that is totally pristine! It's the hull where the little driver sits up front in the cockpit. From what I've been told this is very rare LeeCraft design, and there's not too many of them around any more. Mine has a custome black/fire red paint scheme and again is like new. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in seeing the boat. I'll answer with pics.

Pete

Interested in one of your Leecraft Tunnels if you still have one, send multiple pics to James at "[email protected]" please. Want to see with cowl off and bottom if possible. Thanks, JB
If you're still looking for a LeeCraft .21 tunnel hull, let me know. I have a VERY unique LeeCraft XT-120 that is totally pristine! It's the hull where the little driver sits up front in the cockpit. From what I've been told this is very rare LeeCraft design, and there's not too many of them around any more. Mine has a custome black/fire red paint scheme and again is like new. Email me at [email protected] if you're interested in seeing the boat. I'll answer with pics.

Pete

Could all the guys selling the leecrafts and JD WOF post pics, so we can all see..I might want one of these boats! Mike

Back