another finished JAE 12

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike stover

Here is my Jae 12. A big thanks to all that came up with this easy to build rigger.

Now to start on the 21.

Mike

jae 12 pic.JPG

A VERY nice job!! Makes me wanna get off my butt and get mine done.........wish they had an "A" hydro class down here in Fla.!!
We do- its called A-Hydro = .21

Now get yours wet will ya :blink: ;) ;) ;)

Its fricking sweet.......

Nice build Mike- looks good. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks very nice mike...we are going to have a blast this summer is D11 ....I will have pics of my in a couple days be sure to have a look..

Thanks guys, It was an easy build, and the feeling you get after its done knowing that you created it is great.

Now if we could only get some warm weather up here i can see how it goes.

Yes Terry, its gonna be a fun summer here in dist . 11 . Anxiously awaiting the pics.

See ya soon

Mike

Very well done. I love the color combination. Have one myself and iv'e been testing the last week or so. Should be a large turnout in d11. hope to meet you there.

Thanks guys, It was an easy build, and the feeling you get after its done knowing that you created it is great.

Now if we could only get some warm weather up here i can see how it goes.

Yes Terry, its gonna be a fun summer here in dist . 11 . Anxiously awaiting the pics.

See ya soon

Mike
mike that is very cool looking.. keep it up my friend.

tk

Here is my Jae 12. A big thanks to all that came up with this easy to build rigger.

Now to start on the 21.

Mike
Hey Mike I like the colors,it's going to stand out for sure.Looks like theres going to be a large JAE .12 class in D11 this year,should be fun.

Back