Another Ebay special.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone really should work out the conversion rate for eBay Miles / Kilometres per Hour. I think it involves the number you first thought of.

Ian

Someone really should work out the conversion rate for eBay Miles / Kilometres per Hour. I think it involves the number you first thought of.

Ian
That's still between 95-100mph! The only way it'll do that is in the trunk of someone's speeding car! I think he may have hit the "1" by accident. 50-60 kph with a .28 is more like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ian
That's still between 95-100mph! The only way it'll do that is in the trunk of someone's speeding car! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe free-fall.

Sorry, I meant the conversion from eBay MPH to MPH, or from eBay KPH to KPH.

Ian

I asked the seller how fast the boat would go if I built it just like his and this is what he said.

"if you build a setup with a motor that runs high rpm, like over 40000rpm,you will run high speeds in the 100km bracket,but the real problem is mountinting the notor and pulling the pull start without ripping the hull apart,a little secret with noone know is buy a sts .28 motor from overseas and then buy the roto start whicth u can only get in the uk ebay, and you will solve the biggest problem,

thank you

gtsoarer"

40K!

So let me get this right....

IF i wanted to list my rigger on ebay that runs 75kph (gps) i can list it like this ...

75 x 2(standard ebay factor) = 150kph

PLUS i get down under factor of 1.4(if i run north to south.. look on any globe of the world you will see im running downhill)

so 150 x 1.4 =210kph

WOW .. what do you think i should be asking for my 21 rigger that can do 210kph??? oh and of course its still not sorted.....so LOTS of room for improvement.....

:) :) :)

Back