Another e bay deal!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Poole ModVP

If someone knows how to post a link great. In the mean time go to e bay and look at item number 130698180302. Where can I get a custom rudder like that!

look at the engine mounts, looks like they were hacked out of 1/4" aluminum with a dull chisel. he does have some neat old engines for a collector.......

What a laugh, the guy doesn't even know what he's selling. I love that 36 inch "1/8 SCALE" Dumas Pak with the pipe running through the rear cowl and the totally wrong decals. This guy is totally deranged if he thinks someone with any knowledge will give him $325 for that piece of junk

Not a chance of me offering him anything for any of the "boats" he's trying to unload. I've got a 7325 hull that only needs a cowl that I built from scaled down Newton plans that is night and day better than what he's trying to unload. Mine even has the same K&B engine and solid shaft as what he listed but, in the case of mine, it's built from birch ply rather than mahogany doorskin

you know what is going to happen. someone is going to buy it and try to get into this great hobby we have and many fustrating hours at the pond trying to get it to even run and he will eventually throw it into the nearest garbage can and swear never to run boats again. flea bay just ruins people, i know some will say there is one born every second but it is still a shame

classic "fleaBay" stuff.............funny thing is I had exactly the same hull back in the day (maybe 1973/1974), it is a JVS "Pickle Fork" sport 40 hydro, polyester fibreglass (similiar to below, but lime green metal-flake gel-coat), they were very popular. But talk about a "ship-wreck"! B)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back