Another Dum-as Question

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Will the Dumas Circus boat do any of the older piston boats by just building up for a different cowell ?

You are referring to the turbine powered Circus Circus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.I was wondering if I could for go the cheezy abs cowell and maybe use that hull and do a pickle fork piston boat.Thanks

Any body ??Or am I offbase here.That ABS cowel kind of concerns me.
Dennis:

Just looked at the master hull roster on the Namba site and the only two hulls that the Dumas Hull could have been modeled after would be 8401 and 8700, neither of which would have been run as a piston powered boat.

Rich Jones

Dennis:

Just looked at the master hull roster on the Namba site and the only two hulls that the Dumas Hull could have been modeled after would be 8401 and 8700, neither of which would have been run as a piston powered boat.

Rich Jones
Rich,

Any new pictures of the U3 you have been building?

Dennis:

Rich Jones
Rich,

Any new pictures of the U3 you have been building?
I should have something new after this weekend. Plan on setting some time aside to get some stuff done on it. Not enough time in a day sometimes. I'm getting the cowl/hatch cover situated so that it fastens into the transom and then will have magnets that rest on small steel angle stock. I'm going to incorporate the dummy allison into this so its all one piece. The cockpit fastens separately.

Latest posts

Back