• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Andy Brown Original Eagle .90 Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Canto

Supporting Member
Andy Brown built Eagle .90 set up for CMB .90/1.00. Install your radio and engine and have fun. This boat runs 80-84 MPH with a stock CMB .90. All hardware is in good shape. Also includes a custom metal fuel cell. The paint is Imron. 1/4" shaft included as well. The radio box lid is clear lexan and is included, it is in the pictures but hard to see. The boat also comes with a Carl Brey Third channel needle installed. :rolleyes:

I just need room in the shop sooooooooo

$120.00 + shipping!!! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. I sent answers to each of you except Mike. Tom, I wrote you back about the width of the tub, Kevin, I wrote you back about fitting a MAC motor in the boat, and Rick I sent you a mail with my cell phone number as you requested. I am not "drawing straws" as anyone who knows me knows that I do not operate that way. Mike, I apoligize for not sending you the additional info you requested, this was an oversight on my part. Kevin, I had not replied to your offer to buy the boat because when I first posted the boat for sale, there was another Intwaters memeber that asked if I could give him a few days to come up with the money and I said yes. I really appreciate you buying the boat and it is yours if I do not hear from him by the end of today. Thanks again.

Eric Canto

:p

I will say Eric dont draw straws on people who hes going to sell it, as always on here first come first serve.

Erics a great guy to deal with, packing and shipping is great.

Tom

**** missed another one. :eek:

Kevin, the Eagle is yours. I will carefully pack it over the weekend and mail it out no later than Monday. It is a good running boat and I hope you have fun with it.

Thanks,

Eric

Right ON! Let me know when you have the total cost to 99212. I will get you a Postal Money Order out for it. Also need your Addy. Thanx, Kevin

Kevin, are you really sure you want that boat?

It looks like junk to me :p :p :p BUT if you dont want it, i will take it. :D :D

Erics great to deal with, and im sure its a fine boat, and will work well for you.

NEED A MOD CMB .80 for it?

a Midwest Zen 230 MOD for it? High timed just for a rigger.

Tom

Back