American Speedy Printing

• Thread starter RaceCraftBearings
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P THOMAS said:
Ron   I thought that driver would fit ok.    what is that showing in picture 12???https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...lbum=124&pos=11

Cant make out what that thing is with the pink foam?

88180[/snapback]

Phil thats not pink foam thats fuel tubing and my relocated remote needle. I broke too many brackets the way I had it mounted before plus with going to the Mac it wasnt going to fit there anymore so I relocated it to the motor mount rails against the tub.

Ron

Last edited:
I dont know how you see the files but its file 12 of 16 the picture of the cowl upside down just didnt look like the inside of the cowl. maybe its my eyes LOL

P THOMAS said:
I dont know how you see the files but its  file 12 of 16 the picture of the cowl upside down  just didnt look like the inside of the cowl.  maybe its my eyes LOL
88360[/snapback]

Yeah Phil thats the cowl upside down with a window cut out for the carb and you can also see the room I gained for the Mac Carb to the bottom of your scale figure.

Thanks for hooking me up!

PS after our phone call I added some more detail, mind you this is all free hand painting.

Ron

Back