All together now !!!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Blazer

Supporting Member
The Indy race at Cincinnati had gas, nitro, and electric all racing together, even in the same heats. And everone had a great time. Can you imagine that?

Next thing might be NAMBA and IMPBA coming together. Naw, that ain't gonna happen.

Now, I know that this has been discussed before but for life of me I can't remember a good (now I said good) reason not to. I don"t mean to start anything here and now but just think about it during some cold and snowy day when there is nothing else to talk about.

The Indy race at Cincinnati???? See you can put things together.

Bob B.

The Indy race at Cincinnati had gas, nitro, and electric all racing together, even in the same heats. And everone had a great time. Can you imagine that?

Next thing might be NAMBA and IMPBA coming together. Naw, that ain't gonna happen.

Now, I know that this has been discussed before but for life of me I can't remember a good (now I said good) reason not to. I don"t mean to start anything here and now but just think about it during some cold and snowy day when there is nothing else to talk about.

Bob B.
Oh No, you can't do that! Next thing you know there will be fire and brim stone, dogs and cats living together, mass histeria :eek:

Bob B.
Hi Bob,

I have to say that seeing the F.E. guys hanging and even beating some of the gas and nitro guys at the Masters last weekend opened up my eyes.

That was absolutely impressive and very cool to see actually happening. :)

-Buck- B)

Bob,

Thinking.... Im not so sure if having the two merge is best.. Not having any competition between the two as far as one vrs the other.. What would be the drive?

Now.. having said that having the two share more of the same rules and classes.. that might help from the "I want to race with them so what do i have to know" standpoint.

I would still if nothing else like to see a invitational that puts the best of IMBPA against the best of NAMBA..

Grimracer

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure what drives anybody else but for me being able to run a FE boat with my nitro and gas brothers is huge. Pushing the bounds of once was the "toys" of RC boating is what keeps me coming back for more. I also can really appreciate the work involved in getting the nitro and gas boats running as well as they do now.

You guys really put the "drive" in me to promote what's happenning in IMPBA and I feel the hobby as a whole is much better for it.

The future is bright indeed.

Paul.

I really have to believe that the FE's have got to cost as much or more than nitro. I raced cars and trucks and the batterys were a huge part of the cost. How far off an I?

I suggested a while back to try doing record trials under both banners, it might be a place to start.

Back