• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AFI Racing Member

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all the concerned parties in this topic I deeply apologize for my tardiness in my tangent that Life has took me on , Yes I finally got everybody stuff wrapped up packaged in in order to be shipped , I an finalizing addresses and customs form for all packages today and tomorrow , I will be posting everybody's tracking numbers here on this PUBLIC FORUM SINCE ITS THE HOTTEST ONE HERE , For all of you that chose to chime in on something that you had no concern with thank you very much for your input but next time mind your own **** business. For the ones that tried having my back thanks and a separate apology goes out to the few of u that did just that,, FOR ALL the personal threats well all I can say is thank you for putting them in writing ,, broken fingers ,thumbs? Not if you do it right ?, motorcycle gang visits , coming to the states to see what the law allows ?, taking advantage of overseas because no recourse ? I'm am so impressed with the humanity of which you all treat one of your own ,with out a clue of what that persons dealing with .... AND I HAVE BEEN IN CORRORASPONSE WITH THE MAJORITY OF PARTIES INVOLVED ..

BEAU : never did u message me about poor packing,and sent u pics of all boat scratches

Moparbarn: speechless I am

Norm Lee : PM IS WHERE ALL THIS BELONGED

KEVIN MORRIS : REALLY DUDE NEXT WEEK IT WILL BE 4,000.00

DON FERETTE , I CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD ALLOW PERSONAL THREATS OF MY LIFE AND NOT HAVE ENOUGH DECENCY TO CAP THREAD

RICK B. THANKS FOR THE INPUT

ROBERT PICKARD : knowing we've spoke and texted numerous times

Shane Bastwick thanks for staying on pms and being civil

When someone trips in life the best thing to do is start a summing the worst and add to the fires instead of finding out the FACTS FIRST

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellas,

For what its worth I bought a Rico mono recently from Steve and I did receive it 3 plus weeks later than he promised, upon arrival of the boat it was packaged very poorly the boat was completely covered in light/deep scratches. I did contact him about why the poor pack job, just like you guys nothing, no response, I was totally ignored. I guess I am one of the lucky people even though I did receive my product but, from what he advertised and what I got was not the same.

Straight up bullshit wrapped in bubble wrap , encased in 1" styrofoam and heavy gauge cardboard, don't forget to mention I sent zoomed pics of all scratches prior to purchase, did you fail to mention you were going to pay advertised price if I held it for you ??? , which u did not

Steve- while I'll admit I did miss a couple less than tactful posts (my own "life requirements" has reduced my time on here drastically as of late) nobody "threatened your life". While I had no problems with buying from you in the past, some communications with those currently having issues would have prevented all of this nonsense. Thank you for putting this to rest, this has not been a pleasant ride for all sides involved.

I had refused to believe the things being said about Steve as I knew this wasn't the person I knew! Glad to see things work out and hope all is well Steve!

Fellas,

For what its worth I bought a Rico mono recently from Steve and I did receive it 3 plus weeks later than he promised, upon arrival of the boat it was packaged very poorly the boat was completely covered in light/deep scratches. I did contact him about why the poor pack job, just like you guys nothing, no response, I was totally ignored. I guess I am one of the lucky people even though I did receive my product but, from what he advertised and what I got was not the same.

Straight up bullshit wrapped in bubble wrap , encased in 1" styrofoam and heavy gauge cardboard, don't forget to mention I sent zoomed pics of all scratches prior to purchase, did you fail to mention you were going to pay advertised price if I held it for you ??? , which u did not
Steve,

All I can say is I sleep well at night, I can live with my my decisions. You made your bed I hope you can sleep in it. If you would have just been HONEST and TRUTHFUL none of this would have happened, the sad thing is this all could easily been prevented. You tarnished your name, it was all your doing. Best of luck to you. I am through with this thread.

Beau

Well Steve,

If you look at the exchange rate you will see that what you owe me which is in excess of $ 2000 usd equels in excess of $3000 Australian and you have owed me the money for in excess of 5 years and I have heard all of your excuses over and over your promises are worth nothing to me nor are your excuses, I notice you haven't refuted that you do owe me money and its been a long time so man up and pay me or just go and hide as you normally do Steve your the one that pm'd me months ago saying you wanted to make amends so why don't you just pay me ???

Kevin.

I Just have read a PM in IW from Steve and must say I am happy to see it. He ask me about this topic, but I never read it before just ignore pinned topics. ))) So until now I learn that pinned topics can helps you!!!!

I paid a pipe from Steve's topic and just waiting it.

Still havent seen anything and Ron i am surprised to from the person we knew but he has changed not for the good. Had alot of people tell me stories hope we get our stuff, oh Steve i did the texting and calling with finally one answer later on

Geezz just give it up he's a crook and it's money lost! If I win the lottery I'll pay all of you what your out if you have documentation from this crook!

Just enquiring if anyone has received their goods yet from Steve?

I had a couple of emails saying he was sending soon but no tracking details as yet.

Thanks

Back