• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aeromarine Mean Machine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curtis canton

I have a Aeromarine Mean Machine with hull, hardware, servos and a 6oz tank(tin). i also upgraded the stuffing box tube to run a full 3/16 shaft. The hull is in good shape with one minor crack in the seem between right sponson. The split has been filled and does not leak. Everything else is in great shape. The hull is yellow and I have pics if interested. I am asking $110.00 shipped in the lower 48. The last boat I shipped I had UPS do the packing so they would claim responsabilityand it cost me about $64.00. So I think the price is resonable.

I thought about it but she will run the rtr instead. I am just making room and getting rid of boats that I really dont have time for. I already sold the sport 40

Last edited by a moderator:
Back