Aeromarine gelcoat colors?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck

Does anyone know if you can order a hull from Aeromarine in basic gelcoat colors? I know some time past you could. I would't be asking this question if Aeromarine ever answered my emails.

Chuck

100% call on the phone they have several colors available just not listed on the site(atleast last time i looked)

Hello from Australia .

I have made enquiries in the last few months and received a reply back that a solid colour other than white gelcoat was a extra $15.00 on top of the price for the boat . Hope this helps with your enquiry , and yes Aeromarine are a bit slow to respond to a e - mail .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

They must as I've got a black Signature 57 sitting in the dungeon. I thought that they only did white. It seems like I've seen a yellow also on a Cat.

I know for sure they do white, red, yellow, and orange. I think they can also do blue, green and black, but I'm not certain. When I ordered my Conquest I was going to have them do orange. However, Troy said the white gel coat is the hardest (most scratch resistant), so I chose white and will paint it orange.

white, yellow, red, blue and orange are available colors. may be able to get others on special request for more $$$

Back