Aeromarine Bash

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hydro

Well, after the help of all of you guys during the winter I was able to acquire an Aeromarine 7 liter sport 20 Hydro hull.

With you info and greatly appreciated help I finished building my first boat in time for the season.

Its not breaking any speed records but I wasn't expecting to do so, the hull is an older design it does handle very well in the wakes and waves created buy the bigger hydro's and gas boat doesn't even make the boat flinch.

Last weekend we went to our first R/C boat Regatta, didn't win anything but I had a great time, with the help of fellow boaters we GPS the boat at 38.2mph, it was a bit disapointing as I was hopping to get atleast 40 but for my first build I was happy.

Me and terry went out tonight and we had a good time until we decided to go for a last run, it was getting dark and I was unable to see that I was too close the other shore line, the turn fin and rudder hit the rocks and she went flying.

I have to say that it was pretty spectacular but lets just say that she will not race anymore.

if by any chance any of you have a sport 20 hydro hull laying around that your not using anymore, even if it needs a new paint job let me know.

Things are kind of tight at the moment and the "boss" said its not on our priority list, but I still would like to find one.

Dan.

I'll try to add some pics of the damage later.

Oh! and I think my last statement in my post seemed that I was asking for charity, sorry its not what I was trying to say.

Dan.

Back