Accurate Cable Collets

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al Hobbs

Legend of the NW
Vendor
Now available from A/A Engines, a cable collet to fit the CMB 91 and 101 RS. Manufactured to the same tolerance of our 1/4 by 28 thread and 8mm thread cable collets.

1/4 by 28 thread to fit 3/16" cable at $22.00

8mm thread to fit 1/4" cable at $23.00

New collet to fit the 91 and 101 RS engines at $25.00

Prices are delivered in the USA.

Al Hobbs

Al, any solid brass square inserts available in 3/16" and 1/4"? I would be interested in ordering some in both sizes. Let me know if this is a possibility. It could be items I would order offen to go with my square drive system. .150 as well...

Thanks, Bob

For the 3/16" cable the insert is brass. For the two collets for 1/4" cable, thee insert is stainless.

I wonder that will you bring collet 1/4 for NR67DD at calgary let me know cheers Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to be at Hobart and then South Carolina for the rest of the season. No more Calgary races until 2017.

At Hobart. someone can show me the other collets and we can compare them.

Al here is a picture of what I'm talking about . The new style collect grabs more meat of the cable and the slots in the collet are grabing in the direction there spouse to. Better grip plus it's not just locken on to the cut piece of cable it doesn't unwind the cable end and you don't have to soldar the ends also. The picture show new style on top old on the bottom thanks

20160812_195137.jpg

20160812_195104.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back