AA .21 Engine Run in JAE Outrigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maby its just me but they dont give much info .on a 425 dallar engine.Would like to see how it compares to a nova.Dose sound good running.

Hello. Sorry for the lack of information. I have had problems logging onto this site over the weekend and it has not been til now at work that I am able to access the site. I did have the information tucked away somewhere.

To add to what has already been said...

The prop is 3.3" of pitch with an AA pipe set at 3.5"

I also thought I had the engine specs on the site but thanks to comments here, made me check to see why it had been said there wasn't enough info. For some reason I failed to post it, however you can finde engine specs on our site now.

Click here to view them

Last edited by a moderator:
maby its just me but they dont give much info .on a 425 dallar engine.Would like to see how it compares to a nova.Dose sound good running.
Thank your input. We have provided more spec information now. It is our goal to provide the most comprehensive information online of any RC Marine engine for your information and research. We understand that this information is paramount in you making a purchasing decision.

Click here to view

Thank your input. We have provided more spec information now. It is our goal to provide the most comprehensive information online of any RC Marine engine for your information and research. We understand that this information is paramount in you making a purchasing decision.

Click here to view
Disregard. I cut and paste the wrong information and I don't have the latest yet. I will keep you posted.

Click here to view
Disregard. I cut and paste the wrong information and I don't have the latest yet. I will keep you posted.
The correct specs have no been posted.

Click here to view

Click here to view
The correct specs have now been posted.

Click here to view

Hello Roger and Rod, what is the carb neck size, insert volume ok for 60%, and does anything needed to modify the stock carb? Thanks, Richard

Latest posts

Back