A year.... and time.....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Larson

With a year to the day, since the disaster, I felt the need to express my gratitude to you guys, once again.... some, i'll see soon.... alot i still havent met and may not.....

My absence from here hasnt been from choice but necessity, as i work, gain what I lost, and help my neighbors with what little time i can spare.....

If, it wasnt raining, I've a list to accomplish that wont relent.....

I'd just like to state, that: I couldnt be at this point without the graciousness so many had shown when i was down......

Names, is a hard thing to do....... John, Terry, Chris, Marty, Kevin........ EVERYONE.......... behind the scenes, there were many... ( Tom, thanks for the forum)....

I have overcome..... by the graciousness of God, and no greater group of men to be found..... Thank you.

I'll see you, friends, at D4 races as best I can, andf we'll do the thanks in person....... a Mountain Dew, or 5.... (!)

I am as shot as I look....... the sludge on my props makes 'em faster, and theyll get clean spinning eventually..... dont let the equipment fool you.... fire it up....

Initiating a big stop sign for the world on Sunday, I'm going to gain some testing time on a prototype tunnel Marty helped me build...... Beware......

Comfortable, dry, working, and grateful..... BOATERS ROCK.... Mike

we couldn't have helped a nicer man, imho. i'm proud to be a part of it all. have fun at the pond sunday, mike. see ya at the tunnel champs ;) . god bless you & shelley (sp).

Mike,

i am glad i could help.

hopefully things will continue to get even better for ya.

see you and marty at mendota

with a present lol!

chris

Mike,
i am glad i could help.

hopefully things will continue to get even better for ya.

see you and marty at mendota

with a present lol!

chris
Mike, it sure is nice to see things are getting better for you now! Had a good time running boats with you last week. I had a chance to get some more run time on the Wasp .21 this week. Take care Mike. Richard D

WOW Dunny a yeah already! :eek:

Glad to hear your getting back to the top of that mountain mate. ;)

No way we could let such a genuine nice guy like you suffer.

Hope you and the misus are well champ! See you down under soon :p

Mike, anything I can help out with, let me know. Maybe we will see youm out at Mendota. I hope everything is starting to sort itself out for you and your family.

Thanks again!

Roy & son

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay strong Mike old buddy and thanks for the update!

We are all looking forward to playing toy boat with ya real soon!

Grim

i was in it for the raffle!!!!!!!! LMAO just kidding it felt really good to help some on get back on there feet so to speak, glad to here its getting better for ya!

i was in it for the raffle!!!!!!!! LMAO just kidding it felt really good to help some on get back on there feet so to speak, glad to here its getting better for ya!
mike i am thankful for you guys that things have started the turn around for you.. what kim and i done was from the heart ..not for a atta boy.. you and shelly are nice people and remember anytime you need to stop in and use the facility you can..lol later bro and god bless. oh and in case you have not heard..we have a addition to the group comin on christmas eve :)

tk and the wife

Back