• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few things for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clerify Tunnel has been dropped to 100 the K&B to 145 and the Microburst to 360 must sell need to pay hospital bills

Robert.

I'll take the vision 45 For the hundred. Buying it for Nub K so we may pick it up to save some shipping .

Mic

PayPal sent.

My Address: (office)

Mic Halbrehder

601 Del Prado Blvd. N. suite 11

Cape Coral. FL 33909

Rick,

I used the PP address [email protected] and my paypal says Rick Bellinger hasn't accepted. are the two letters after bellinger 00 (numbers) or OO capital letters? I believe I used numbers 00. Transaction ID 2F854765UL15133G, I can cancel and send Robert an old school check.

Mic

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick,

I used the PP address [email protected] and my paypal says Rick Bellinger hasn't accepted. are the two letters after bellinger 00 (numbers) or OO capital letters? I believe I used numbers 00. Transaction ID 2F854765UL15133G, I can cancel and send Robert an old school check.

Mic
Evening Mic,

Robert screwed that one up!!!!   Email & PAYPAL is [email protected]  (That is [email protected])    NOT aol.com

Whatever Robert wants to do, but YES cancel what you have sent via PAYPAL.     I end up having to send Robert a check. You are local and I know your good for the check, so Robert should accept it from you.

Let me know what you guys work out.

BTW    Your looking good Mic, Way ta go!!!!

Thanks Rick,

I cancelled the PP and Robert just give me an address and I will send a check

Mic

Back