• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

A few engines and pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Kensill

I need to clean out the shop before I can start some new projects. All prices are less shipping. Posts to this page only. First to reply has first of refusal.

1. Novarossi 35plus21 outboard. Lights crank and PTO. OS flywheel and lower unit(new). Precision carb. HTB Silverbullit HP pipe. Cable oiler. Octura X642 (modified) Has brass head button installed,but includes both factory heads(std and turbo). Also includes a used,but still tight piston/sleeve(over $200.00 new) First $500.00 takes it.

2. CMB 21 greenhead longstroke powerhead. Has brass bushed pto and newer carb. This belongs to Robin Stebbins. $125.00

3. Equalizer "Big Belly" 45 size outboard pipe. A little rough on the outside,but still works fine. $60.00

4. Unknown 21 outboard pipe. $50.00

5. CMB 21 greenhead longstroke outboard, Novarossi carb and flywheel. OS lower unit w/Octura X442 prop(modified) Motor has header but no pipe. This powerhead also belongs to Robin. $275.00

The boat, a TS3, is also for sale $75.00

DSC00425.JPGDSC00426.JPGDSC00427.JPGDSC00428.JPGDSC00429.JPG

Bob, I twice offered to buy your XT460 complete with motor and this pipe at your asking price. You never responded to me posting or PM. Am I black-balled or what ? James Beasley

i'll take the "unknown" ob pipe. we'll figure it out on the powerheads ;) . i'll call ya this week sometime.

Then Ron Shaw should have first dibs on the Equi pipe since he offered you $90 and a Silver Bullet pipe for it the same day you posted the boat engine and pipe for sale. V/R, James

Bob I will take the ts 3 I want to make another P spec electric. It will be the end of the week before I can send you the money Thanks Rick

Bob,

James is right. If thats the same Equi off of the LeeCraft you were showing earlier, I do still want it. I tried to buy it originally and I think you wanted to keep it as a package deal when we talked on the phone. Since its split up now, I would still like to get the pipe as I posted many weeks ago. Just let me know. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back