A couple of questions....

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomzeren

Hi again...

Was just sitting here wondering if anyone could tell me the best way to build a waterproof radiobox for my boat...

What is the best Tuned pipe for .21 engines??i've heard that macs pipes is good, or what??

Yeyeh...Thanks...

Tomzeren ;D

WELL THERE IS SOME INFO NEEDED TO ANSWER YOUR FIRST QUESTION.. WHAT KIND OF BOAT.. MONO, HYDRO..

SECOND QUESTION, KIND DEPENDS ON THE FIRST QUESTION.. WHAT BOAT?? BUT AS A GOOD RULE THE OPS 3280 PIPE WORKS REAL WELL ON ALOT OF 21'S, BUT KEEP IN MIND NOT ON ALL MOTORS..

NEED TO KNOW WHAT MOTOR?? MAC, NOVA, CMB ECT...

CHRIS ;D

Well I have written alot about my boat in other topics, but i can say some facts again for you:

Lenght: 74 cm

Width:26 cm

Lenght in water: 67 cm

Weight: 2,5 - 3 kg

It is a vee-hull

It is a prototype of a Norwegian scand daycruiser hull...

I have posted a picture of it in another topic...

I was thinking about Hammerheads O.S 21 se-mx...

Thanks,

tomzeren ;D

Hey Tomzeren! It would be helpful to the people trying to give you advice if would consolitate your thread. Then you wouldn't have to be reduntant.

Macs are good pipes, and if your radio box is fiber glass, you usually would use some kinda boot are push rod seal to keep the water out. Of course, this is after tape the cover on with radio box tape.

Hammer

Well The CMB tt quiet pipe is very quiet on the water you can bareley here it and i would also recremend the OPS pipe there not quiet or loud but the do give you more speed i ran one on my nova rossi well right know i know the nigeria rossi and i am running the rossi pipe on it and it is pretty nice.

Eric ;D

Latest posts

Back