• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

.90 CMB EVO 2 - New Pistons and liners

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasted wages

Supporting Member
4 - Piston and liner sets - fits EVO 2 engines.

CMB part number 90910

Brand new in box... never used.

150.00 each set / plus shipping - 48 states only.

paypal add 3%- will ship USPS flat rate box.

EDIT -12/ 7/12 ---- 2 sold --- 2 still available.....

first come first served.

please reply here to keep everything in order.

Thanks, Frank
90pistonandsleeve.jpg
90pistonandsleeve1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Craig,

I don't know what is involved in an international shipment as far as pricing , customs, etc...

I would be willing to do it if you took all 4 and then the funds would have to be in US dollars to my paypal account.

Before I shipped them you would also have to pay the FedEx / UPS shipping charges up front.

maybe you can find one of your friends to go in with you to take all 4 and split the shipping with him...

sorry,,, but this is the only way i would look into an international shipment.

Craig,

I don't know what is involved in an international shipment as far as pricing , customs, etc...

I would be willing to do it if you took all 4 and then the funds would have to be in US dollars to my paypal account.

Before I shipped them you would also have to pay the FedEx / UPS shipping charges up front.

maybe you can find one of your friends to go in with you to take all 4 and split the shipping with him...

sorry,,, but this is the only way i would look into an international shipment.
you can ship those to australia for about $20 to $25 by united states postal services priority mail

Thanks Steve....!!!

Craig,,, If you are still interested I will ship two via united states postal services priority mail for

300.00 plus the 25.00 shipping = 325.00 US....

if using paypal add 3% to the 300.00 for the parts.....309.00 +25.00 shipping = 334.00 total US

Thanks

FT

Back