8th scale hydros on Lipo's at MC5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Whitt

Thats right folks.Our Title sponsor,Fine Design is offering all 8th scale drivers a 29.7 V lipo pack and a charger to do the job.After the race you will be able to purchase the set or return it to him at no charge......Any takers???

Also final registration is up and running at www.mmeu.com.If you have any questions please feel free to post on our sight under forums and I will answer as soon as possable.Thanks and hope to see you at MC5 !!

Dennis Whitt said:
Thats right folks.Our Title sponsor,Fine Design is offering all 8th scale drivers a 29.7 V lipo pack and a charger to do the job.After the race you will be able to purchase the set or return it to him at no charge......Any takers???Also final registration is up and running at www.mmeu.com.If you have any questions please feel free to post on our sight under forums and I will answer as soon as possable.Thanks and hope to see you at MC5 !!
That's cool....any news on the make up of this pack? Which cells ect? How many cells in parallel?

thanks

Steve

Dennis

Please pass my congratulations on to Chris for his generosity and promotion of this new technology.

I am sure it will usher in an exciting new era for FE boating.

Andrewg said:
Dennis
Please pass my congratulations on to Chris for his generosity and promotion of this new technology.

I am sure it will usher in an exciting new era for FE boating.
They are Thunder Power LiPoly packs....Charlie told the world on the Airplane forum. Should be an interesting test for R/C boats.

Back