• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

83 HOUSTON SD 1/8 scale nitro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gene gager

por_69pak_015.jpg[attachm

ent=11733:por_69pak_009.jpg] this is built with the motor as far forward as can fit , clearing the cowl, and shoved it over to port to hold sponson down. ran good what little I got to run it and nailed a 1" stainless ladder attached to a floating trampoline. is it just me or do others have bad days. anyway , fixed all the damage properly and patched up the paint job. looks OK, actualy a nice boat, its ready to test and race. cmb greenie with recent bearings, latest cmb carb, stainless header hooked to a polished pipe with built in muffler.( seen many of this same pipe on fast unw boats) new flex shaft and tube, Jesen polished strut, speedmaster rudder, Hughes turn fin, 1 secret prop, new radio boxs ,has mounting for a 3rd channel servo. has hitec 645 and a 225 (new) complete new fuel system and cmb needle valve. all hardware polished, bunk is made out of solid mahogany and fuel proof PPG clear. made the underside as much I could like Mark Andersons Mutt boat. thanks Mark. wide open easy to work on boat. some unique features on this boat other than motor placement(weather you like them or not) radio and fuel systems remove from boat in seconds for clean up. turn fin supported by port sheer . (pulls boat together not apart) and two radio system, 2 on off, 2 antennas, 2 recievers, 2 batterys. one for steering and other for throttle and 3rd ch. , one system goes bad you can still steer it or shut it down. ( use your own reciever or recievers ) switchs , antennas and batterys (NM700ma) go with boat. price $1400.00 US includes insurance and shipping within US.

View attachment 11735[attachment=11733:por_69pak_009.jpg] this is built with the motor as far forward as can fit , clearing the cowl, and shoved it over to port to hold sponson down. ran good what little I got to run it and nailed a 1" stainless ladder attached to a floating trampoline. is it just me or do others have bad days. anyway , fixed all the damage properly and patched up the paint job. looks OK, actualy a nice boat, its ready to test and race. cmb greenie with recent bearings, latest cmb carb, stainless header hooked to a polished pipe with built in muffler.( seen many of this same pipe on fast unw boats) new flex shaft and tube, Jesen polished strut, speedmaster rudder, Hughes turn fin, 1 secret prop, new radio boxs ,has mounting for a 3rd channel servo. has hitec 645 and a 225 (new) complete new fuel system and cmb needle valve. all hardware polished, bunk is made out of solid mahogany and fuel proof PPG clear. made the underside as much I could like Mark Andersons Mutt boat. thanks Mark. wide open easy to work on boat. some unique features on this boat other than motor placement(weather you like them or not) radio and fuel systems remove from boat in seconds for clean up. turn fin supported by port sheer . (pulls boat together not apart) and two radio system, 2 on off, 2 antennas, 2 recievers, 2 batterys. one for steering and other for throttle and 3rd ch. , one system goes bad you can still steer it or shut it down. ( use your own reciever or recievers ) switchs , antennas and batterys (NM700ma) go with boat. price $1400.00 US includes insurance and shipping within US.
thats a very trick boat! i wish i had the funds. you up for any trades?

View attachment 11735[attachment=11733:por_69pak_009.jpg] this is built with the motor as far forward as can fit , clearing the cowl, and shoved it over to port to hold sponson down. ran good what little I got to run it and nailed a 1" stainless ladder attached to a floating trampoline. is it just me or do others have bad days. anyway , fixed all the damage properly and patched up the paint job. looks OK, actualy a nice boat, its ready to test and race. cmb greenie with recent bearings, latest cmb carb, stainless header hooked to a polished pipe with built in muffler.( seen many of this same pipe on fast unw boats) new flex shaft and tube, Jesen polished strut, speedmaster rudder, Hughes turn fin, 1 secret prop, new radio boxs ,has mounting for a 3rd channel servo. has hitec 645 and a 225 (new) complete new fuel system and cmb needle valve. all hardware polished, bunk is made out of solid mahogany and fuel proof PPG clear. made the underside as much I could like Mark Andersons Mutt boat. thanks Mark. wide open easy to work on boat. some unique features on this boat other than motor placement(weather you like them or not) radio and fuel systems remove from boat in seconds for clean up. turn fin supported by port sheer . (pulls boat together not apart) and two radio system, 2 on off, 2 antennas, 2 recievers, 2 batterys. one for steering and other for throttle and 3rd ch. , one system goes bad you can still steer it or shut it down. ( use your own reciever or recievers ) switchs , antennas and batterys (NM700ma) go with boat. price $1400.00 US includes insurance and shipping within US.
thats a very trick boat! i wish i had the funds. you up for any trades?
Thanks 860, as far as a trade, I am looking for a 25 or 30 hp outboard with a jet unit for a boat project i'm playing with.

Back