80s Little Thunder

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man----what memories.

I will nerver forget when we set up that lake.

The pins for buoys where surveyed in the lake bed by Earl Brown before the water came.

It was a very accurate coarse. We hand dug holes and pored create to secure PVC pipe.

Thanks for posting Mike,

Tom

Man----what memories.

I will nerver forget when we set up that lake.

The pins for buoys where surveyed in the lake bed by Earl Brown before the water came.

It was a very accurate coarse. We hand dug holes and pored create to secure PVC pipe.

Thanks for posting Mike,

Tom
Whoops------- meant to type crete not create

I remember watching the races back then...took me 25 years to start racing myself. Glad you guys kept it going all this time!

What happen to all your hair Mikey? Must be that " APPLE PIE"

Great videos!!!!

So many people from the good old days. Fred Totten,Jan Morrow,David Lee some where there is even a video of Gary Preusse

Man, back then it was an adventure just getting your boats and equipment from the parking lot to the pit area!! haha, good times.

WOW mikey had hair.. and CURTIS whhoooo lol

good stuff.

i told ya mikey stay away from THE WINE!!! lol

good luck this week

Man, back then it was an adventure just getting your boats and equipment from the parking lot to the pit area!! haha, good times.

Only got to race there a couple times and it was a hassle to get it to the lake but was definately always worth it. I had great fun ! Thanks Kenny Hildreth and Steve ( Action Jackson ) for helping me get into the hobby and into racing, I appreciate it much !

Only got to race there a couple times and it was a hassle to get it to the lake but was definately always worth it. I had great fun ! Thanks Kenny Hildreth and Steve ( Action Jackson ) for helping me get into the hobby and into racing, I appreciate it much !
Mike! Get your lazy old retired butt back into racing! We need more OLD FARTS out here! These kids keep kickin my butt.

Mike! Get your lazy old retired butt back into racing! We need more OLD FARTS out here! These kids keep kickin my butt.

If I ever get to retire I may just do that...........but until then..............they will continue to try to kick your butt..........go faster, turn right !

Latest posts

Back