.80 size turn fin

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitro_nemesis

Hey guys, where can I get a good quality turn fin for my .80 size rigger, or does anyone have any in racing condition that they would sell ??? I'll probably need a couple for some smaller say .12 - .15 size riggers as well...any suggestions !!!

Mark T.

Hey guys, where can I get a good quality turn fin for my .80 size rigger, or does anyone have any in racing condition that they would sell ??? I'll probably need a couple for some smaller say .12 - .15 size riggers as well...any suggestions !!!

Mark T.
Virginia Craftsman. Nckname is El Zorro He is a member here. Makes an excellent product

:D 804-703-7865

Bob Morton

Mark T.
Virginia Craftsman. Nckname is El Zorro He is a member here. Makes an excellent product

:D 804-703-7865

Bob Morton
tell me if you get in touch with him.I have PM a couple of times.I haven't heard back anthing yet.As I needa couple of 12 size myself.

tell me if you get in touch with him.I have PM a couple of times. I haven't heard back anthing yet. As I needa couple of 12 size myself.
You could also e-mail Dick directly - [email protected]

Roy,

I did respond to your PM..........sorry if you didn't get it. Send me an email and we'll see if we can help you out. Right now I am not making any turn fins this month. I am catching up on some work on my brother's 1938 Waco Cabin biplane...........hinges, latches, knobs, etc..........they don't make parts for those anymore!

Andy would be more help with the smaller size .12 hydros..........I have never seen one run. Not to cut my own throat, but Andy is pretty good with just about anything! If my local " test guys " were running any of these it might be a different story...............

Thanks for the interest,

Dick

Local test guy here. You need to finish that airplace stuff, buy a gas earomarine xxx mono, and come racing again. You have had your break running the real boats, so come back to the hobby and bring little John with you. I know he ain't so little anymore, but we will probably be calling him that for a while yet.

Local test guy here. You need to finish that airplace stuff, buy a gas earomarine xxx mono, and come racing again. You have had your break running the real boats, so come back to the hobby and bring little John with you. I know he ain't so little anymore, but we will probably be calling him that for a while yet.

Hey, you guys just don't know the "rush" you get by jumping in a 70 MPH hydroplane and racing with 11 other boats!!! It just isn't the same standing on the bank turning the wheel and pulling the trigger. Besides, I'm not ready to give this up yet.

"Little" John is bigger than ALL of us now, but he will always be "Little" John when "Big" John is at the lake. Just don't leave him a foot between your boat and the turn buoy! Remember that, "Big" John?

I appreciate all of the help and R&D work my "Local Test Guys" do for me...........THANKS!

Dick

Back