80+mph vid???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron,

That's about the only way it's gonna happen, huh?.......... ;)

Thanks. Brad.

Titan Racing Components

BlackJack Hydros

I have mine running 88MPH on video at the time trials, when we broke the F mono record. However, I dont know how to transfer it to the computer. Its on a mini DV cassette. Here is a vid of our 20 running. It only running 77.6 mph.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mine running 88MPH on video at the time trials, when we broke the F mono record. However, I dont know how to transfer it to the computer. Its on a mini DV cassette. Here is a vid of our 20 running. It only running 77.6 mph.

Wow. That's fast. Puts my A mono to shame. How fast can it heat race at and what hobby shop can I go to get one that runs just like it? LOL!

Rodger, The boat was made for SAW only. It didnt turn worth a dam. You can buy this boat from Tower. :lol: :lol: .

If your interested in putting it on a computer saving it to DVD CD ect . Have the mini dv camera still, you can get a inexpensive converter to usb " New Egg,Fry's electronics ect". Putting it or pics to an archival or any cd is better for long term storage than dvd or hard disc.

By the way very nice run.

Here is a vid of my 67 mono running 78 mph. The motor is a CMB 67 Evo.

Jerry

Seaducer Boats

Boy Jerry I remember seeing you run that mono and thinking you had it just about as maxed out as could be it was very impressive to see. When I first saw the title of the post I thought maybe someone had posted your video glad to se you have available to view. Sure was impressive so was your engine Equi was still talking about your mods on that engine weeks after the records trial.

I`ve seen plenty of fast seaducers. but to get that speed out of that paticular engine is impressive. I would like to have seen the location & angle of the strut. GREAT RUN!!

Back