• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

80/90 seaducer for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

I bought this to get a project. I got enough projects. Now I want to sell this.

...I paid $150 for it, I will entertain offers and trades... just no low ballers please.

To be honest the hull is in used condition, I don't see any cracks and it looks and feels sound. The runners inside the hull for all the mounting hardware have holes from previous installs. The outside condition of the hull needs to be sanded smooth and repainted. I think a true honest value for this thing would be a respectable 150.00 plus shipping.

..all attached hardware, radio box and stainless tank goes with it.

thanks!

not sure really...

maybe I should just stick to cash :)

I need a TxRx, servos, starter, all kinds of stuff but honestly I would rather get new in that catagory.

I guess you could let me know what you got?

I am interested in riggers, tunnels and scales.

I guess it is only worth what someone will pay for it.

Offers?

I would like to move it out.

Dont let the bottom pic of that boat scare ya- its hauled the mail with a gold head CMB 90 - but it was a little much running with Gas boats in Open Mono
rolleyes.gif

Ran VERY well with an OPS .67
wink.gif

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back