76' Sunny Jim (pickle fork)

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Mr. Ball said something like "Sleeman's". Do you know what that stuff is Dave? Steve and I went with Brian and Bob Blazer to the "watering hole" for a couple last year, if that what you guys are talking about. Bob is funnier that heck with a couple of "doubles on the rocks" in him. Looking forward to this years fun.

Dave.....do we need to rent a suite?

Chicago run Saturday night?

Sleeman's? I'm sure Steve wouldn't like to know that the brewery is only 10 minutes from my house! :p Ok Tom but did you have a couple? I know, it's Hot **** or bust for you! I can arrange that you know :D

I'm surprised Bobby has jumped in on this one! Maybe he's trying to keep a low profile :blink:

What kinda suit you talkin' bout Tom? If it's yeller - nope! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony what happen to you in Celina ??? After a couple of Daves doubles you disapeared into the night with your cooler on your shoulders. Hobbart should be a good one again. If it was not for Tom being the adult in the group I think Brad Christy , Dave Roach and I would have ended up in Chicago late Saturday night, or is that early Sunday morning. Tonny bring the Canada gingerale.

Uh oh :eek: Me thinks I got Stevey onto those rye and gingers B) Oooh, I'm a bad boy (so he says). Personally, I think he likes it :lol: :lol: ! That a bot Stevey! Tony, your pretty quiet over there. Still recovering from those drinks I poured you :blink: :D

Uh oh :eek: Me thinks I got Stevey onto those rye and gingers B) Oooh, I'm a bad boy (so he says). Personally, I think he likes it :lol: :lol: ! That a bot Stevey! Tony, your pretty quiet over there. Still recovering from those drinks I poured you :blink: :D

I am repainting my mono after I spilled some of that last drink on it..LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

I am repainting my mono after I spilled some of that last drink one on it..LOL
Dave I saw the drink you poured for TJ in Celina. The fumes made my eyes roll back. Im a light weight but when you say CROWN ya got my attn......... :D :D :D :D

You know it Mikey! Sounds like a Crown party is going to happen at some point, it's just a matter of time. Duty Free won't know what hit em' :lol: :lol: :lol: B)

Well, it's 12:30 in the morn and I'm burnt out. In from the shop and things are coming along. Windshield is cut and in place ready to be fastened tomorrow, rudder mounted, strut installed and half the motor mount. Taking a little extra time because I'm polishing all that aluminum.

Tomorrows tasks: fit fuel tanks, finish installing mount, fit driver and seat, finish 'A' frame for horizontal wing supports and work on radio box

Oh ya, cut the grass and do yard work in between :huh:

Well, it's 12:30 in the morn and I'm burnt out. In from the shop and things are coming along. Windshield is cut and in place ready to be fastened tomorrow, rudder mounted, strut installed and half the motor mount. Taking a little extra time because I'm polishing all that aluminum.

Tomorrows tasks: fit fuel tanks, finish installing mount, fit driver and seat, finish 'A' frame for horizontal wing supports and work on radio box

Oh ya, cut the grass and do yard work in between :huh:
......and take the "Team" uniforms to the dry cleaners.
laugh.gif
cool.gif

Them "Spackle Bucket" guys need some shirts too. Maybe one with a hammer on it, and the other with nails. Bobby can have them looking wrinkle free on his ironing board.

Ray, there is no need for the Fat Max tape measure, there are other women there to take the singles up for us. You will have to join us and see for yourself.

Them "Spackle Bucket" guys need some shirts too. Maybe one with a hammer on it, and the other with nails. Bobby can have them looking wrinkle free on his ironing board.

Ray, there is no need for the Fat Max tape measure, there are other women there to take the singles up for us. You will have to join us and see for yourself.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO ....Don't worry, like Bob Uecker " I'll be in the front row" :D B)

Oh don't worry Hammer, the uniforms are already cleaned pressed and waiting. You won't know which way to go :p

Back