'75 Oberto, '64 Tahoe Miss, '8806 Madison/Jasper/ FFlakes, '86 7-Eleven

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Alright, here are some pics of some new kits that I am extremely pleased with. The '64 Tahoe Miss and '75 Oberto were both drawn a long time ago, and the fitment was probably the worst I have seen because of that. A LOT of work went into making these kits fit exact. I don't even like shovel nose hulls, but I could own one of these!

BTW, these are all kits for OZ Bryans Order..enjoy, I am getting your order boxed up in coming evenings!

'64 Tahoe Miss:

DSCF0023Large.jpg

DSCF0024Large.jpg

DSCF0026Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And finally, for today (more tomorrow), the '91 Madison/ Frosted Flakes, Jasper, 8806 hull. I could not dry fit this kit together very well as it doesn't have all the crossing points that other kits come with, so enjoy the organized mess! haha

DSCF0031Large.jpg

DSCF0032Large.jpg

DSCF0033Large.jpg

Alright, here are some pics of some new kits that I am extremely pleased with. The '64 Tahoe Miss and '75 Oberto were both drawn a long time ago, and the fitment was probably the worst I have seen because of that. A LOT of work went into making these kits fit exact. I don't even like shovel nose hulls, but I could own one of these!

BTW, these are all kits for OZ Bryans Order..enjoy, I am getting your order boxed up in coming evenings!

'64 Tahoe Miss:

DSCF0023Large.jpg

DSCF0024Large.jpg

DSCF0026Large.jpg

Excellent! Can't wait to see it for real!

Tim, so are you getting the tahoe miss? Its a really clean kit! OZ, I will finish packing tomorrow, and get it out possibly saturday morning! Thanks, Mike

Ozbyan. said his address has changed to mine, so you can ship it here. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim, so are you getting the tahoe miss? Its a really clean kit!
Yes Mike! It looks great in the pics. I've always loved the HTM, and building from Laser cut ply - well that beats cutting parts out any day! I just hope I can do the rest of the build justice. It will probably take me 10 years to build her though!

Back