'74 U-19 Red Ball Express-Pics?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor347

I know this is an obscure one. Anyone out there have pics of the '74 U-18 Red Ball Express? Anything would be helpful.

Thanks

Thanks Ray, that's the only one I've seen up until today.

Dasboatman sent me a great shot today also. Thanks again guys!

I took a picture of this photo from an old calendar put out by the Hydroplane museum and the Czar.

IMG_0022.jpg

"I took a picture of this photo from an old calendar put out by the Hydroplane museum and the Czar."

Hey Glenn,

Now that's Bizaar. You and I took pics of the same calendar and both pics get to Raptor through this Forum. What are the chances. Mike has said that you are drawn to the most obscure hulls - - followed my me of Course. Har, Har !!! Now Raptor knows what calendar the pic came from too. CHEERS !!! Bob

I love it, talk about small world. Thanks Glenn. This is why we have this forum.

Now to try and hunt down a copy of that calendar.

Funny, I just like the boat. It's fairly simple but not boring. Each to their own I guess. I think it's going to make a great looking classic thunderboat.

Brian contact Roger Newton I bet he would have a bunch of different pictures. I may have to look into making one of these big fellas.

this is looking real interesting to me

Jim Clark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Glenn,Now that's Bizaar. You and I took pics of the same calendar and both pics get to Raptor through this Forum. What are the chances. Mike has said that you are drawn to the most obscure hulls - - followed my me of Course. Har, Har !!! Now Raptor knows what calendar the pic came from too. CHEERS !!! Bob
That is funny!

Yes, I guess I do go after obscure hulls. I drew up a set of plans to do the 88' Stroh Light and have a partially built 88' Eliminator.

Here's one I think you'll like judging by Lauterbach avatar. I'm in the middle of building a gas Classic Thunderboat of the Candyman.

btw, one more so-so picture of the Red Ball.

http://cdenslow.smugmug.com/gallery/3636372_egbfR#207243330

Last edited by a moderator:
Back